Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: David Eichler on February 03, 2024, 09:58:03 pm

Title: Seeing Double
Post by: David Eichler on February 03, 2024, 09:58:03 pm
I am seeing duplicate options for all the types of adjustment layers in the latest version of PS CC. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
Title: Re: Seeing Double
Post by: mcbroomf on February 04, 2024, 03:16:34 am
I'm not seeing anything like this.  The Adjustment panel looks normal to me, opening it from the Layers panel or Image > Adjustment.

Maybe a video driver problem?
Title: Re: Seeing Double
Post by: Peano on February 05, 2024, 11:33:29 am
If you're using the latest versions of PS (25.2.0), check the flyout menu on the Adjustments panel. They added an option for Classic View, which is a more compact arrangement of the icons. You might try switching to that and see if it solves the problem.

Title: Re: Seeing Double
Post by: David Eichler on February 05, 2024, 01:41:47 pm
If you're using the latest versions of PS (25.2.0), check the flyout menu on the Adjustments panel. They added an option for Classic View, which is a more compact arrangement of the icons. You might try switching to that and see if it solves the problem.
The duplicates I am seeing are with the written descriptions, not the icons-only view.