Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: KMRennie on January 18, 2024, 09:20:36 am

Title: Snow on Tuesday
Post by: KMRennie on January 18, 2024, 09:20:36 am
In recent years snowfall has been rare so I was delighted when Tuesday morning dawned with light, but persistent, snow. I watched for a while then noticed that the snowfall was reducing visibility down to not much more than 100m and, at times, much less than this. On with the winter clothes and a 10 minute walk to a pair of mature Scots Pines on the edge of my small town. I have decided on a high key look to go with the minimalist nature of the scene brought about by the snowfall. Comments welcome. Despite appearances all of the images are in colour. Ken 
Title: Re: Snow on Tuesday
Post by: francois on January 18, 2024, 12:18:07 pm
Superb set. Yes they are in color but look a lot like monochrome aquarelles.
Lovely images, bravo!
Title: Re: Snow on Tuesday
Post by: armand on January 18, 2024, 06:08:41 pm
Very nice!
Title: Re: Snow on Tuesday
Post by: David Eckels on January 18, 2024, 06:55:56 pm
Interesting set. Well done.
Title: Re: Snow on Tuesday
Post by: KMRennie on January 21, 2024, 06:01:50 am
Thanks you for the comments David, Armand and Francois. I have a couple more that I will post when I finish them. Ken
Title: Re: Snow on Tuesday
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 21, 2024, 09:58:47 am
Beautiful.
Title: Re: Snow on Tuesday
Post by: Mark Nadler on January 21, 2024, 01:56:34 pm
Excellent.  A few of them capture a Chinese/Japanese print feeling.

Mark
Title: Re: Snow on Tuesday
Post by: KMRennie on January 31, 2024, 01:51:47 pm
Thank you Paulo