Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on January 01, 2024, 09:50:40 am
-
2023 was a great year of bird photography! I feel so lucky to get to travel to incredible places and see these unbelievably beautiful birds.
Here are a few of my favourites from a memorable year of photography that I hope you will enjoy :)
If you'd like to see my full "Best of 2023" gallery you can find it here - https://www.glennbartley.com/naturephotography/articles/The%20Best%20of%202023.html
(https://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/bestof2023007.jpg)
Red-necked Tanager
(https://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/bestof2023012.jpg)
Velvet-purple Coronet
(https://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/bestof2023006.jpg)
Hyacinth Macaw
(https://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/bestof2023002.jpg)
Adelie Penguin
(https://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/bestof2023003.jpg)
Blue-tufted Starthroat
(https://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/bestof2023004.jpg)
Puma
(https://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/bestof2023005.jpg)
Gentoo Penguin
(https://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/bestof2023009.jpg)
Red-tailed Comet
(https://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/bestof2023010.jpg)
Snow Petrel
(https://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/bestof2023011.jpg)
Toco Toucan
(https://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/bestof2023001.jpg)
Baltimore Oriole
(https://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/bestof2023013.jpg)
Vermilion Cardinal
-
Beautiful, Glenn!
-
Great job, Glenn!
I'd be happy with having crafted just one or two of your bird/wildlife pix as my best-of. A great collection for the year!
-
Great collection and great travel!