Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: KMRennie on December 23, 2023, 01:57:53 pm

Title: Mangersta sea stacks, Lewis
Post by: KMRennie on December 23, 2023, 01:57:53 pm
Another image from our summer trip to the Outer Hebrides. Great weather for camping but lack of wind and very soft light meant that producing dynamic images was difficult. This sunset was one of the exceptions, a bit of swell would have been nice but you make the best of what is in front of you. Ken
Title: Re: Mangersta sea stacks, Lewis
Post by: Ray on December 23, 2023, 10:21:10 pm
Beautiful shot. I like it.
Title: Re: Mangersta sea stacks, Lewis
Post by: francois on December 24, 2023, 04:34:48 am
I'm out of words... Hats off!
Title: Re: Mangersta sea stacks, Lewis
Post by: armand on December 25, 2023, 04:40:30 am
Beautiful shot. I like it.
+1
Title: Re: Mangersta sea stacks, Lewis
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 06, 2024, 02:10:32 am
Stunning.