Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: TonyW on December 22, 2023, 02:57:16 pm

Title: What is a G7 expert / certified professional ?
Post by: TonyW on December 22, 2023, 02:57:16 pm
Came across this G7 expert / certified professional title recently and am curious about where this sits within the professional world.  It seems to be related to print packaging rather than say Fine Art printing but...
Title: Re: What is a G7 expert / certified professional ?
Post by: digitaldog on December 22, 2023, 03:16:37 pm
https://connect.idealliance.org/g7/about/getcertified
Doing your own (fine art or photo printing), I suspect, you don't need one.
Title: Re: What is a G7 expert / certified professional ?
Post by: TonyW on December 23, 2023, 07:36:24 am
Thanks Andrew after reviewing your link and some others I agree your suspicion is right I don't need one  ;D