Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: armand on December 19, 2023, 01:19:38 pm

Title: Stream
Post by: armand on December 19, 2023, 01:19:38 pm
Stream
Title: Re: Stream
Post by: francois on December 20, 2023, 10:34:54 am
Nice little stream... Not a big stream but we can already feel the power of the water.
Well done.
Title: Re: Stream
Post by: MattBurt on December 20, 2023, 02:05:22 pm
I love little streams like this or as we say here, creeks (or "criks"!).
I think I like them in the order you show them with the first being the strongest image.
Shutter speed works well, looks just right to me. Nice. 
Title: Re: Stream
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on December 21, 2023, 12:03:30 pm
I think I like them in the order you show them with the first being the strongest image.
Shutter speed works well, looks just right to me. Nice.

I agree with everything Matt has said.

Just because it is small, doesn't mean it isn't perfectly formed  ;D

I love little streams like this or as we say here, creeks (or "criks"!).

And we would call it a "Burn"

Dave
Title: Re: Stream
Post by: David Eckels on December 21, 2023, 05:31:04 pm
Beautiful and so well done.
Title: Re: Stream
Post by: armand on December 21, 2023, 09:43:16 pm
Thank you Francois, Matt, Dave and David!

I followed that stream for miles getting various frames, it can be a challenge to translate to a good photo.