Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: jejes on November 12, 2023, 03:13:41 am
-
Hello, I'm creating the printer profiles with IProfiler and argyll. I would like to know if it exists a program like Oris Certified Proof but for RGB. I used this app in the past to certify my proof was ok with ISO standards. Is there any app? Oc can i do with IProfiler or argyll ?
Thank You
Is there a better way than doing like this? This is my theorethical proof, but i would like to use with a printed chart.
Here's details on my calls to ArgyllCMS:
targen -v -d2 -G -e2 -B 2 -g64 -f210 validate
printtarg -v -i CM -h -T300 -pA4 validate
cctiff -ia .\sRGB.icm .\i1_1xa4.icm .\validate.tif validate_abscol.tif
(or use -r for relative colorimetric)
chartread -v -T "0.4" validate
profcheck -v -k -s -I r .\validate.ti3 .\printerprofile.icm
-
The forums here are totally screwed up and will not allow a full post of an answer. I keep getting a database error and have for months. I tried to answer your question. Go elsewhere for answers:
https://photopxl.com/forums/
-
Where did you post the answer?
-
Where did you post the answer?
I tried here, but the site barfed multiple times. I'll try again next but I don't hold much hope for these forums much longer.
-
Nope, this site is hopeless:
-
Hello, I'm creating the printer profiles with IProfiler and argyll. I would like to know if it exists a program like Oris Certified Proof but for RGB. I used this app in the past to certify my proof was ok with ISO standards. Is there any app? Oc can i do with IProfiler or argyll ?
Thank You
Is there a better way than doing like this? This is my theorethical proof, but i would like to use with a printed chart.
Here's details on my calls to ArgyllCMS:
targen -v -d2 -G -e2 -B 2 -g64 -f210 validate
printtarg -v -i CM -h -T300 -pA4 validate
cctiff -ia .\sRGB.icm .\i1_1xa4.icm .\validate.tif validate_abscol.tif
(or use -r for relative colorimetric)
chartread -v -T "0.4" validate
profcheck -v -k -s -I r .\validate.ti3 .\printerprofile.icm
Pretty sure you can achieve the same or very similar results using BabelColor PatchTool. It’s got a nice, simple and straightforward interface with not too much of a learning curve. Been using it for about 10 years and it rarely disappoints. I’m quite sure it will give you the validation results you’re looking for.