Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: ThomasR99 on November 11, 2023, 06:44:57 pm

Title: SP4900 motherboard/stepping motors
Post by: ThomasR99 on November 11, 2023, 06:44:57 pm
Depending on the responses here I may post in the for sale section, but want to get a feel from the group if there's any value in SP 4900 parts.  I have a good motherboard and several of the stepping motors from an SP4900 I'm disassembling.  These parts all worked fine until the printhead terminally clogged.  Any value in them?
Title: Re: SP4900 motherboard/stepping motors
Post by: sportmaster on November 14, 2023, 11:54:23 am
I think most 4900's would have died from terminal head clogs long ago.  Can't imagine anyone would waste money on one.
Title: Re: SP4900 motherboard/stepping motors
Post by: ThomasR99 on November 15, 2023, 05:23:33 pm
Yeah, kinda figured that but it never hurts to ask the question.  Into the e-cycle bin it goes!