Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on November 11, 2023, 11:10:35 am
-
I was trying to make a mosaic (?) but so far it has been quite time consuming and not perfect. I did this as a print sheet in LR and printed as jpeg. Quite a lot a work and for whatever reason the jpeg shows few white gaps which are not present in the print sheet. Any other methods of making something similar easier and somehow more flexible? it has to deal with both landscape and portrait orientation, I saw one that required square crops only. Thanks
PS. for whatever it's worth all these are shot on iPhone
-
It's a huge amount of work... I like the idea but for my slow brain, there's many so many interesting images that I become a bit distracted. That said, in a big print, it's probably much easier to grasp fully the beauty of this mosaic.
-
i like it; it detoriates and makes looking into it an interesting experience.