Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Joe Towner on October 31, 2023, 05:00:58 pm
-
Shot a soccer game at night with the 250+1.4x and I'm amazed. Like stadium lighting is crap, but ISO4000 & 1/1000th at 8fps, tracking pro's at full sprint, it's no R3/Z9, but for 102mp results. The CFe card was keeping up with things, never missed a shot due to the memory card buffer.
Damn you Fuji, I'm supposed to spend this money on something else.
-
Thanks good to know. Hit rate %?
I did a commercial 'street' shoot with the 100S, and its tracking abilities were simply dreadful.
- vowed to never use Fuji again for that kind of job. Ruined a major shoot. Canon/Sony are in another league for this kind of thing.
Love the Fuji IQ though, still own my 100S, just never again for tracking/ fast moving work.