Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: soharaus on October 04, 2023, 06:48:10 pm
-
Hello:
Some times on this thread, I have read that the printer drivers get affected when the Mac OS is upgraded especially for older Epson Printers. I have a Epson 3880 still going strong (fingers crossed) and printing well under Mac OS 11 (Big Sur) . I want to upgrade my Mac to Monterey - Mac OS 12 or even Ventura Mac OS 13 to take advantage of some features of the latest releases of Photoshop. Has anybody experienced problems regarding printer drivers for the Epson 3880 under these OSes. If so how were the problems resolved? Any guidance and information is welcome.
Thanks,
PR.
-
I was able to run a 3880 on Ventura. It is now gone but at the time, other than oddities with Ventura (settings not always sticking so always check before hitting print), it worked.
-
Thanks Andrew. That gives me hope.
-
Just FYI, Mac OS 11 to 12 upgrade done with no problems printing from Photoshop.