Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: gkroeger on September 29, 2023, 10:31:04 am
-
There are some items (in my case Marumi filters) that are only available in the Japanese domestic market. What is the best way to buy such items from the US? It appears that some Japanese camera stores (Yodobashi?) can do this and there also appear to be some third party services that can accomplish this. I would be particularly interested to hear from anyone who has actually done this successfully. Thanks!
-
Yes... I want to purchase the filters and have them shipped to the US
-
Are there specific filters that are not available in the US because all the major stores carry them but maybe not the ones you want.
-
Yes, I have confirmed with Marumi that their Exus Mark II and Prime CPL filters are only available in the Japanese domestic market.