Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape Photography Locations => Topic started by: OnlyNorth on September 12, 2023, 11:38:30 am
-
These days I was in Iasi ('iashi) a historical town from northeast of Romania, which has many monuments. One of them is this church of a monastery with outer walls completely carved. I was rised at the beginning of 17 th century in two years
-
The only visitors were my wife and me, the people being attracted by a musical group playing at a kind of outdoor restaurant .
-
From my hotel room I heard a monotone but touching melody. It was performed by an old man. People passed by him without seeing and hearing.
-
However it seems that someone heard and saw him.
-
No, nobody heard and saw him
-
Unfortunately, this old man is ignored by passers-by and becomes invisible as you wrote.
-
Unfortunately, this old man is ignored by passers-by and becomes invisible as you wrote.
It was definitely a disappointig moment, especially since when I got off he had disappeared.
Thank You.
-
Ignoring him !
-
She wasn't very generous
-
She wasn't very generous
Because he is old and hunched...probable !
-
Because he is old and hunched...probable !
Or it's only the 100th time that he's been asking her for generosity ;-)