Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on September 09, 2023, 05:10:13 pm

Title: my vertical triptych
Post by: Michael West on September 09, 2023, 05:10:13 pm
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53176241783_ae12a6780b_b.jpg)
Title: Re: my vertical triptych
Post by: David Eckels on September 09, 2023, 07:08:37 pm
👍🏼
Title: Re: my vertical triptych
Post by: Bob_B on September 10, 2023, 07:12:05 am
👍🏼
+1
Title: Re: my vertical triptych
Post by: Michael West on September 10, 2023, 12:41:13 pm
+1

Thank You Gentlemen.
Title: Re: my vertical triptych
Post by: Mark Nadler on September 10, 2023, 10:17:29 pm
I like this image very much.

Mark
Title: Re: my vertical triptych
Post by: francois on September 11, 2023, 04:25:21 am
Superb shot(s). On top of that, the processing brings out the textures of the weathered wood.
Bravo.
Title: Re: my vertical triptych
Post by: TSJ1927 on September 11, 2023, 07:11:12 am
I would love to walk into a Gallery and see this triptych at a very large size.

Well done!
Title: Re: my vertical triptych
Post by: Michael West on September 12, 2023, 10:13:37 pm
I would love to walk into a Gallery and see this triptych at a very large size.

Well done!

Thank you gentlemen.This was one exposure which I split into three.

I was tempted to add a spike to the wire ...handging of the edge of the white frame in the top section of the image...replete with a drop shadow..nut I chickeded out