Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: Michael West on September 07, 2023, 10:07:11 pm

Title: Racing Into The Dusk
Post by: Michael West on September 07, 2023, 10:07:11 pm

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53171839191_5182352bf0_b.jpg)
Title: Re: Racing Into The Dusk
Post by: francois on September 08, 2023, 05:24:40 am
I like the expression on the face of this man... Was he riding fast or did he fight a strong headwind?
Well done!

PS: I like the Onza bar ends. I must still have a couple of them.
Title: Re: Racing Into The Dusk
Post by: Michael West on September 08, 2023, 09:26:48 am
I like the expression on the face of this man... Was he riding fast or did he fight a strong headwind?
Well done!

PS: I like the Onza bar ends. I must still have a couple of them.

He was riding in  the direction of the setting sun with it in full sight near,  the horizon 

what was making it a tough trip for him made it excellent subject for me ..tonally