Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on September 05, 2023, 04:42:12 pm

Title: Pastoral Mech
Post by: Bob_B on September 05, 2023, 04:42:12 pm
(I had thought to add a description, but this sh%tty website keeps giving me errors each time I cut and paste.) I hope you enjoy my photo. C&C welcomed.
Title: Re: Pastoral Mech
Post by: francois on September 06, 2023, 04:49:31 am
Great sky and lovely colors. I like the idea of combining farm equipment in this landscape.
Bravo!
Title: Re: Pastoral Mech
Post by: Bob_B on September 06, 2023, 07:20:17 am
Thanks, Francois.
Title: Re: Pastoral Mech
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 06, 2023, 10:25:42 am
Truly "open space", well done.
Title: Re: Pastoral Mech
Post by: David Eckels on September 06, 2023, 11:25:30 am
Somewhat weird, but cool and interesting too!
Title: Re: Pastoral Mech
Post by: Michael West on September 06, 2023, 11:44:28 am
(I had thought to add a description, but this sh%tty website keeps giving me errors each time I cut and paste.) I hope you enjoy my photo. C&C welcomed.


I love the juxtaposition.
Title: Re: Pastoral Mech
Post by: MattBurt on September 06, 2023, 04:23:14 pm
Nice one. I like these kinds of scenes too.
Title: Re: Pastoral Mech
Post by: Bob_B on September 06, 2023, 04:36:00 pm
Gentlemen: Thank you every so much.
Title: Re: Pastoral Mech
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on September 07, 2023, 04:35:14 pm
Very glad you persevered. The sky gives me a bit of 3d dimensional feeling.



Title: Re: Pastoral Mech
Post by: Bob_B on September 07, 2023, 05:37:07 pm
Thanks, Les.