Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: TSJ1927 on September 03, 2023, 10:15:40 am
-
Water lily stems at the end of their season. Picasso was here!
-
Very nice, difficult to find a cohesive composition
-
I like this a lot.
mark
-
Oh, I wanted to also say that you could cut up this image in multiple ways and have different credible images.
mark
-
excellent!
-
Well...I thought it was Miro...
-
Water lily stems at the end of their season. Picasso was here!
well seen and extremely well titled!
-
Superb composition...
Bravo!
-
Yes, finding Picasso in nature, truly, as this scene is to me is remarkable.
Thanks
-
Thanks for all the nice comments ........ leave you with one more called Chaos in the RBR.
-
Another beauty... A lot busier than the first one, so it's a different image - Chaos is a good title.
Well done.
-
Yes, but the light in this one brings the image from "painterly" to down to earth what one might hopefully see for oneself,... one day?
-
Yes I like these as well.
Here is a variation of this idea, that I shot a few years back.
Dave
-
I love that first one! Nice work!
-
To Dave: A beauty! A simplistic composition of color and subject. More like art than photography but blended as one.
-
To Dave: A beauty! A simplistic composition of color and subject. More like art than photography but blended as one.
Thanks ;)