Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on August 29, 2023, 11:45:56 pm

Title: Rudy's Magic Garden
Post by: Michael West on August 29, 2023, 11:45:56 pm
near my neighborhood

no I'll be alright really

I can handle this...

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53151731856_c0597e426a_b.jpg)
Title: Re: Rudy's Magic Garden
Post by: David Eckels on August 30, 2023, 12:53:18 am
Wild!
Title: Re: Rudy's Magic Garden
Post by: francois on August 30, 2023, 05:00:35 am
Busy but the strong elements are few and easily identified.
Title: Re: Rudy's Magic Garden
Post by: Bob_B on August 30, 2023, 08:34:37 am
I agree with Francois about the busyness, but I do like it. Have you thought about increasing the black and white points, trying to add depth and just a hint more contrast?
Title: Re: Rudy's Magic Garden
Post by: Michael West on August 30, 2023, 12:33:15 pm
I agree with Francois about the busyness, but I do like it. Have you thought about increasing the black and white points, trying to add depth and just a hint more contrast?

the busyness has remained a distraction for me as well...likely a roadblock to further work....

thanks
Title: Re: Rudy's Magic Garden
Post by: Michael West on August 30, 2023, 12:41:26 pm
(https://i.imgur.com/lKapaiE.jpg)