Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: David Eckels on August 27, 2023, 06:36:15 pm

Title: A Splash of Sunlight
Post by: David Eckels on August 27, 2023, 06:36:15 pm
Vancouver Island south coast
Title: Re: A Splash of Sunlight
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 28, 2023, 06:32:15 am
Well seen, nice light.
Title: Re: A Splash of Sunlight
Post by: David Eckels on August 28, 2023, 07:23:11 pm
Thanks again, Paulo
Title: Re: A Splash of Sunlight
Post by: francois on August 29, 2023, 05:46:56 am
Perfect timing for both the light and the wave... Not an easy thing.
Bravo.
Title: Re: A Splash of Sunlight
Post by: David Eckels on August 29, 2023, 11:08:26 am
Thanks, Francois. I ran off about 20 frames to get the splash right.
Title: Re: A Splash of Sunlight
Post by: francois on August 30, 2023, 05:01:08 am
Thanks, Francois. I ran off about 20 frames to get the splash right.

Not a bad ratio... The more I look at your shot, the more I like it.
Title: Re: A Splash of Sunlight
Post by: RSL on August 30, 2023, 08:36:57 am
That's looking, David.
Title: Re: A Splash of Sunlight
Post by: MattBurt on August 30, 2023, 12:56:49 pm
Nice one! I love backlit stuff.  8)
Title: Re: A Splash of Sunlight
Post by: David Eckels on August 30, 2023, 01:51:26 pm
Thank you, gentlemen all.