Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: David Eckels on August 24, 2023, 12:16:56 pm

Title: Creosote Bush
Post by: David Eckels on August 24, 2023, 12:16:56 pm
I know it looks colorized, but it's not.
Title: Re: Creosote Bush
Post by: RMW on August 24, 2023, 07:24:14 pm
David,
What a  beautifully refined portrait.
Richard
Title: Re: Creosote Bush
Post by: francois on August 25, 2023, 05:06:38 am
Very nice "wave" in the sands... Yes, sometimes darkness produces amazing colors.
Well seen, bravo!
Title: Re: Creosote Bush
Post by: David Eckels on August 25, 2023, 11:56:10 am
Thank your Richard, Francois. Early morning, overcast, didn't want to lighten the sand and the conditions made the relatively subdued green of the bush interesting.
Title: Re: Creosote Bush
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on August 25, 2023, 12:42:48 pm
Well I don't think I have ever seen a creosote bush looking so good.

Well done Dave.

Dave
Title: Re: Creosote Bush
Post by: David Eckels on August 25, 2023, 06:39:36 pm
Well I don't think I have ever seen a creosote bush looking so good.
Thanks, Dave. Well, I didn't say I didn't enhance the luminosity and saturation of it ;)
Title: Re: Creosote Bush
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 26, 2023, 05:21:15 am
Well seen and done.
Title: Re: Creosote Bush
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on August 28, 2023, 04:24:46 pm
nice one is really lovely,...

Makes me feel transported off our planet earth.

Title: Re: Creosote Bush
Post by: David Eckels on August 28, 2023, 07:20:53 pm
Thank you, Paulo and Leszek, wouldn't that be nice, especially now.