Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: jwlimages on August 17, 2023, 09:52:28 pm

Title: Weird results printing 16-bit color from Lightroom
Post by: jwlimages on August 17, 2023, 09:52:28 pm
This is a test post - ignore.

(If I can get this successfully posted, I will try to continue the thread with my real message)

John
Title: Re: Weird results printing 16-bit color from Lightroom
Post by: jwlimages on August 17, 2023, 10:09:38 pm
Sorry, I simply cannot get the forum to accept my post. Have been trying for weeks, nothing but Database Error, and if I try again "you already submitted this post" - Argh!

Message is simply a few paragraphs of text, and I wanted to attach a jPeg. I have tried everything I can think of, stripping out any remotely exotic characters (down to the level of apostrophes in contractions), splitting the text into smaller segments, refresh pages, sign out & back in. No luck except for this tiny text message.

Sorry, would have appreciated being able to share with people, but the amount of time wasted on this is just unconscionable.

I'm done

John