Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Leszek Piotrowski on August 17, 2023, 05:44:21 pm

Title: Mid Summer Golden Rod ... Ontario
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on August 17, 2023, 05:44:21 pm
Took a few "walks" for this one.
ISO 800,182mm,F/5.0,1/2000 sec.,
Title: Re: Mid Summer Golden Rod ... Ontario
Post by: Bob_B on August 18, 2023, 07:15:23 am
Another cool photo. My preference would have been for a slightly greater DOF, but that's a small nit.
Title: Re: Mid Summer Golden Rod ... Ontario
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on August 19, 2023, 08:42:38 am
Bob,  thanks.

More DOF is needed,... but I shot handheld and there was a slight evening breeze to content with.
Next time I'll try reducing the shutter speed. Thanks for the comment. Much appreciated
Title: Re: Mid Summer Golden Rod ... Ontario
Post by: francois on August 19, 2023, 10:33:32 am
Very different feeling (vs the red flower). This one is more relaxing, soothing but I agree with Bob, a bit more DOF would be nice.
Title: Re: Mid Summer Golden Rod ... Ontario
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on August 19, 2023, 07:21:04 pm
Francois, yes indeed,... missed DOF this one,

I'll, look better at the next one.

Thanks