Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on August 11, 2023, 11:22:49 pm

Title: graffiti Wirth drop shadow
Post by: Michael West on August 11, 2023, 11:22:49 pm
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53109600267_1be213649d_c.jpg)
Title: Re: graffiti Wirth drop shadow
Post by: francois on August 12, 2023, 05:22:13 am
Modern and classic at the same time. I like it a lot.
Well done.
Title: Re: graffiti Wirth drop shadow
Post by: Michael West on August 12, 2023, 09:21:13 am
Modern and classic at the same time. I like it a lot.
Well done.

Thank you. The initial encounter was hilarious
Title: Re: graffiti Wirth drop shadow
Post by: Mark Nadler on August 14, 2023, 03:56:37 pm
I think it is a cool image.

mark
Title: Re: graffiti Wirth drop shadow
Post by: nirpat89 on August 15, 2023, 07:04:53 am
Intriguing image.  But I am not sure what I am looking at.  Is there a glass or something in the front where the graffiti is drawn?  Just curious.

:Niranjan. 
Title: Re: graffiti Wirth drop shadow
Post by: Michael West on August 15, 2023, 09:25:06 am
Intriguing image.  But I am not sure what I am looking at.  Is there a glass or something in the front where the graffiti is drawn?  Just curious.

:Niranjan.

The graffiti is the light blue paint on glass ..with a dark drop shadow.
Title: Re: graffiti Wirth drop shadow
Post by: nirpat89 on August 15, 2023, 09:58:29 am
That's what I thought but wasn't sure.  Anyway, the image really works with the bright red patch on one side.  Good grab!

:Niranjan.
Title: Re: graffiti Wirth drop shadow
Post by: Michael West on August 16, 2023, 10:37:16 pm
That's what I thought but wasn't sure.  Anyway, the image really works with the bright red patch on one side.  Good grab!

:Niranjan.







Thank you.