Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on August 10, 2023, 04:58:04 am
-
Some photos from a session in Portugal's SW coast:
https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=3538
Regards.
-
Very fine (as usual) !
-
Beautiful blog post. The first image with the warm golden light is lovely. As is the one attached here.
-
Very fine (as usual) !
Thank you.
-
Beautiful blog post. The first image with the warm golden light is lovely. As is the one attached here.
Thanks Rajan. That one is a classic view of the lighthouse and cliffs. Somehow, I always end up taking another one, even after so many years of photographing in this area.
-
Love it - and the juxtaposition of the light house and the moon.
-
Love it - and the juxtaposition of the light house and the moon.
Thanks David.
-
Nice, I always like a good moon shot!
-
I love the two light sources, one man-made and the other all natural!
-
Beautiful blog post. The first image with the warm golden light is lovely. As is the one attached here.
+1; once again, great blog post.
-
Nice, I always like a good moon shot!
Thanks Matt.
-
I love the two light sources, one man-made and the other all natural!
Thank you Francois.
-
+1; once again, great blog post.
Thanks Robert.
-
A very clean (low noise) dark, moody, well processed shot you have there Paulo ;)
Dave
-
A very clean (low noise) dark, moody, well processed shot you have there Paulo ;)
Dave
Thank you Dave.