Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on August 08, 2023, 04:22:30 pm

Title: my bes.. and possibly.. only decent Blur
Post by: Michael West on August 08, 2023, 04:22:30 pm
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53100604237_2c340d1b84_b.jpg)
Title: Re: my bes.. and possibly.. only decent Blur
Post by: francois on August 10, 2023, 03:52:26 am
The orange makes is fiery!
Title: Re: my bes.. and possibly.. only decent Blur
Post by: David Eckels on August 10, 2023, 12:00:54 pm
I like the colors and I am impressed that you could get both the subject and background blur. If I had an objective, I would be looking to extend the blur on the motorcycle/rider. Just a thought. In other words, I am not sure the blur of the background to the ROF adds anything. Just 2 cents.
Title: Re: my bes.. and possibly.. only decent Blur
Post by: Michael West on August 10, 2023, 12:17:19 pm
I like the colors and I am impressed that you could get both the subject and background blur. If I had an objective, I would be looking to extend the blur on the motorcycle/rider. Just a thought. In other words, I am not sure the blur of the background to the ROF adds anything. Just 2 cents.

Im not certain that the blur was even intentional. the image is at least fifteen years old, and was capture as I was having ny first cup of coffee ...on my front deck... which overlooked the scene
Title: Re: my bes.. and possibly.. only decent Blur
Post by: Michael West on August 10, 2023, 12:21:14 pm
The orange makes is fiery!

it is without doubt one of the more intriguing blurs ive seen..but as I just  posted. I dot think it was intentional, I thought perhaps I had been experimenting with a notion blur in photoshop but that wouldn't account for the repeated striping on the pavement. or the clearly different more subdued blur of the yellow "lawn" across the street...