Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on August 02, 2023, 01:20:14 pm
Title:
The Meeting
Post by:
Michael West
on
August 02, 2023, 01:20:14 pm
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53089513535_d3d37c45a5_c.jpg)
Title:
Re: The Meeting
Post by:
francois
on
August 03, 2023, 03:21:52 am
Great shot. I really like the empty garden chairs idea.
Title:
Re: The Meeting
Post by:
Bob_B
on
August 03, 2023, 07:02:08 am
I _love_ it! My kind of photo.
Title:
Re: The Meeting
Post by:
Michael West
on
August 04, 2023, 10:59:35 pm
Quote from: Bob_B on August 03, 2023, 07:02:08 am
I _love_ it! My kind of photo.
Bob ..Francois.
Thank you.
Title:
Re: The Meeting
Post by:
Mark Nadler
on
August 05, 2023, 04:35:44 pm
I also like it.
mark
Title:
Re: The Meeting
Post by:
Michael West
on
August 05, 2023, 09:56:51 pm
Quote from: Mark Nadler on August 05, 2023, 04:35:44 pm
I also like it.
mark
Thank you.