Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: spassig on July 28, 2023, 08:04:27 am

Title: Test no message in other categorie
Post by: spassig on July 28, 2023, 08:04:27 am
Test
I cannot write in categorie Medium Format.
But here
Strange??

Jochen
Title: Re: Test no message in other categorie
Post by: digitaldog on July 28, 2023, 10:47:38 am
This sight has undergone a number of bugs recently and the owners have as yet addressed them despite telling us they will.
Title: Re: Test no message in other categorie
Post by: digitaldog on July 28, 2023, 10:55:25 am
Logging out then back in again sometimes fixes some of the glitches. Worth a try.
Title: Re: Test no message in other categorie
Post by: Michael West on July 28, 2023, 12:18:46 pm
Logging out then back in again sometimes fixes some of the glitches. Worth a try.

I tired using Content Aware....Fill...and it worked...
Title: Re: Test no message in other categorie
Post by: spassig on August 01, 2023, 10:41:07 am
Hi

I wrote the problem 07/16/2023 and again 07/28/2023 to LuLa service.
No answer yet ;-(

Jochen