Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: marvpelkey on July 25, 2023, 08:10:03 pm

Title: Photographer to check out
Post by: marvpelkey on July 25, 2023, 08:10:03 pm
I occasionally catch myself getting a bit cocky during processing an image and thinking "Ya, that one ain't too bad at all."

Then I stumbled upon karolnienartowicz.com and am completely humbled.

I suggest checking out all his galleries, but if you can only check out one - "The Best Of" is a good place to land.

I actually got to questioning how a single person can consistently capture so many stunning images from so many places around the world. Just, wow....

Marv
Title: Re: Photographer to check out
Post by: Wolfman on July 25, 2023, 11:52:54 pm
I just checked him out and he is very impressive for sure.
Title: Re: Photographer to check out
Post by: faberryman on July 26, 2023, 08:40:09 am
Quite the expert at Photoshop, although the effects do become repetitive. I'd like to see the images before and after.