Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: armand on July 19, 2023, 08:35:53 pm

Title: Variations
Post by: armand on July 19, 2023, 08:35:53 pm
Variations, sand dunes in Netherlands
Title: Re: Variations
Post by: David Eckels on July 19, 2023, 08:41:23 pm
I like this very much. Shows the importance of a "walking around" perspective.
Title: Re: Variations
Post by: Mark Nadler on July 19, 2023, 09:13:05 pm
I like the first image.  Looks so desolate -- which I like.

mark
Title: Re: Variations
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 20, 2023, 03:07:08 am
Good set.
Title: Re: Variations
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 20, 2023, 04:52:41 am
Good study. #2 vertical composition is my pick.
Title: Re: Variations
Post by: francois on July 20, 2023, 05:00:35 am
I'd vote for #1 and #2, both are outstanding!
Title: Re: Variations
Post by: Bob_B on July 20, 2023, 06:57:33 am
Great set of photos, with No. 1 being my favorite.
Title: Re: Variations
Post by: armand on July 23, 2023, 12:33:10 am
Thank you all!

Despite the overcast light the entire park turned out quite scenic.