Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: rgs on July 12, 2023, 02:17:04 pm

Title: Near Creede
Post by: rgs on July 12, 2023, 02:17:04 pm
Here are some photographs of North and South Clear Creek Falls and the country surrounding the falls. Creede is a small town in a somewhat out-of-the-way area of Colorado. Hope you enjoy them.
Title: Re: Near Creede
Post by: MattBurt on July 12, 2023, 03:39:05 pm
Nice images! That's in my neck of the woods. I love Creede, Lake City, and the San Juans in general!
Seems like this must not be recent because I would expect there to be more water right now. Although I have not been this year yet.
Title: Re: Near Creede
Post by: rgs on July 12, 2023, 03:49:49 pm
Seems like this must not be recent because I would expect there to be more water right now. Although I have not been this year yet.

Just last week, but it did seem very dry there.
Title: Re: Near Creede
Post by: MattBurt on July 12, 2023, 04:57:48 pm
Just last week, but it did seem very dry there.

Wow! I (obviously) expected more. They got a lot less snow than we did here in the Gunnison Valley last winter so I guess it's mostly gone up higher now.
Title: Re: Near Creede
Post by: thierrylegros396 on July 24, 2023, 12:44:18 pm
Very Nice Set.

Well Done.

Thierry