Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: tsinsf on July 12, 2023, 12:16:48 pm

Title: How does Printer Manage work?
Post by: tsinsf on July 12, 2023, 12:16:48 pm
The last step when I print using LR Classic is to make sure Printer Manages is turned off and that I have selected the correct ICC/paper profile. How exactly does Printer Manage work without an ICC profile?
Title: Re: How does Printer Manage work?
Post by: digitaldog on July 12, 2023, 12:54:22 pm
How exactly does Printer Manage work without an ICC profile?

See: https://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2015/07/andrew-rodney-on-the-importance-of-custom-printer-profiles.html
And cut to the chance, what Dave P, formally of Adobe, has to say.
Title: Re: How does Printer Manage work?
Post by: nirpat89 on July 12, 2023, 05:24:14 pm
The last step when I print using LR Classic is to make sure Printer Manages is turned off and that I have selected the correct ICC/paper profile. How exactly does Printer Manage work without an ICC profile?

What do you mean "without an icc profile?"