Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: MichaelEzra on July 10, 2023, 12:51:09 pm
-
I've been trying to create a post under "For Sale" for selling my Mamiya ZD system with three lenses, etc.
but getting a "502 Bad Gateway" there
Has that part of the forum been shut down?
-
others have been posting. Maybe a server busy or temporary internet interruption
-
Thanks, yes, the forums were under maintenance shortly after I posed this and now there is no error message.
In the meantime, I prepared this.. but now need to repost:)
https://michaelezra.com/mamiya-zd-camera-and-lenses-for-sale/
-
No luck actually, tried posting and got Database error:
Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
-
figured it out ... I had a strange "-" character in the text that came from MacOS text editor.. perhaps it came through in different encoding that could not be handled properly here.
Sorry for the noise, this topic can be deleted.