Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: David Eckels on July 10, 2023, 12:23:31 pm

Title: Complementarity
Post by: David Eckels on July 10, 2023, 12:23:31 pm
Southern AZ of all places 8)
Title: Re: Complementarity
Post by: MattBurt on July 10, 2023, 12:35:41 pm
That's intriguing. I thought at first it was light on the ground cast through stained glass. But looking closer it's some kind of agriculture? Cool.
Title: Re: Complementarity
Post by: francois on July 10, 2023, 01:34:44 pm
Lavender fields?
Anyway, it looks absolutely fantastic.
Title: Re: Complementarity
Post by: Arlen on July 10, 2023, 03:56:25 pm
I love it, David. It's quite beautiful.
Title: Re: Complementarity
Post by: David Eckels on July 10, 2023, 07:12:01 pm
Thanks, my friends. Yes, lavender, it's hard to be original. I like the complementary yet soft colors.
Title: Re: Complementarity
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 10, 2023, 07:47:24 pm
Most pleasing.
Title: Re: Complementarity
Post by: francois on July 11, 2023, 02:31:41 am
Thanks, my friends. Yes, lavender, it's hard to be original. I like the complementary yet soft colors.

No need to be original at all. Yes, the soft colors are wonderful.
It's a lovely shot.
Title: Re: Complementarity
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 11, 2023, 03:21:44 am
Well seen and done.
Title: Re: Complementarity
Post by: Mark Nadler on July 12, 2023, 12:21:01 am
Beautiful image.

mark
Title: Re: Complementarity
Post by: Bob_B on July 12, 2023, 07:21:20 am
+1, so well done! More, please.
Title: Re: Complementarity
Post by: David Eckels on July 12, 2023, 08:38:06 am
More, please.
Thanks, Bob, I should have gone back to the festival :(
Title: Another one
Post by: David Eckels on July 13, 2023, 07:26:54 pm
Little different. Different feel. Some different colors. But still that green-magenta energy. Wish I'd had more frames to merge.
I can only imagine.
Title: Re: Complementarity
Post by: Mark Nadler on July 13, 2023, 08:36:48 pm
I like the first one a lot.  This one I love.

mark
Title: Re: Complementarity
Post by: David Eckels on July 13, 2023, 10:14:57 pm
My wife said the same thing, Mark. Guess I should listen to her better, and to you guys, of course! This one "required" more artistic intervention, if you know what I mean.
Title: Re: Complementarity
Post by: thierrylegros396 on July 24, 2023, 12:46:25 pm
Lavender fields?
Anyway, it looks absolutely fantastic.

+1

Well Done.

Thierry
Title: Re: Complementarity
Post by: David Eckels on July 24, 2023, 12:59:36 pm
Thank you, Thierry