Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: nkp on July 10, 2023, 01:02:39 am

Title: Which Hasselblad Camera for a P45+ (H Mount) Digital Back?
Post by: nkp on July 10, 2023, 01:02:39 am
What are the Hasselblad cameras that will work with a Phase One P45+ (H Mount) digital back?  I have this digital back that's in excellent condition with a low shutter count, and I use it on my Arca Swiss Metric 6x9 camera.  But, I have the yen to combine it with a handheld Hasselblad. 

The P45+ does not have live-view, so I'd like to be able to focus the camera using a viewfinder.
Title: Re: Which Hasselblad Camera for a P45+ (H Mount) Digital Back?
Post by: imagetone on July 21, 2023, 04:14:11 am
Some of the other people here will be able to give you the gospel on it, but I believe as well as the H1 and H2 it's the H4X, H5X and H6X.