Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RMW on July 08, 2023, 07:58:20 pm

Title: Salt Bayou at sundown
Post by: RMW on July 08, 2023, 07:58:20 pm
Took this from the deck over the bayou about 2 weeks ago.
Lovely to see: harmful to breathe.
Fotos can easily mislead
Title: Re: Salt Bayou at sundown
Post by: David Eckels on July 09, 2023, 08:38:56 am
Seductive hues and tones. I like how you left the dark tones of the land silhouette, it kinda sends a message: Beware!
Title: Re: Salt Bayou at sundown
Post by: RMW on July 10, 2023, 04:19:11 pm
David.
I appreciate your comments on the dark tones as I hadn't seen it that way. It's nice to get such a well informed view.
Thanks !
Richard
Title: Re: Salt Bayou at sundown
Post by: francois on July 11, 2023, 03:48:28 am
Nice, faint colors for the end of the day!
Bravo!

PS: I agree with David's comment on the dark tones.
Title: Re: Salt Bayou at sundown
Post by: Bob_B on July 11, 2023, 07:26:38 am
+1 to the color palette, but what attracted my eye was the rippled cloud in the upper left.
Title: Re: Salt Bayou at sundown
Post by: RMW on July 13, 2023, 11:05:49 am
Thank you Francois and Bob.
Yes, that rippled cloud is what got me, too.
Richard