Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: pemihan on June 16, 2023, 10:40:17 am

Title: SOLD - Schneider-Kreuznach 40-80mm f/4-5.6 LS
Post by: pemihan on June 16, 2023, 10:40:17 am
Schneider-Kreuznach 40-80mm f/4-5.6 LS Zoom Lens for Phase One / Mamiya.
Mint, includes both caps and metal hood.
SOLD

I'm a long time member of this forum so buy with absolute confidence. I have sold many high ticket items here.
Title: Re: Insane price reduction: Schneider-Kreuznach 40-80mm f/4-5.6 LS
Post by: pemihan on December 16, 2024, 10:43:59 am
Insane price reduction now $1700!!
Title: Re: Insane price reduction - Schneider-Kreuznach 40-80mm f/4-5.6 LS
Post by: shootingalot on February 02, 2025, 03:38:27 am
Hi. I wrote you on the 55mm but reading reviews and it doesn't look promising. Would you let this go for $1500? Not trying to lowball. Please, let me know, Tanks
Title: Re: Insane price reduction - Schneider-Kreuznach 40-80mm f/4-5.6 LS
Post by: pemihan on February 02, 2025, 08:45:11 am
Hi. I wrote you on the 55mm but reading reviews and it doesn't look promising. Would you let this go for $1500? Not trying to lowball. Please, let me know, Tanks

PM sent.