Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: pemihan on June 16, 2023, 10:39:10 am

Title: Schneider-Kreutznach 55mm f2.8 LS AF
Post by: pemihan on June 16, 2023, 10:39:10 am
Schneider-Kreutznach 55mm f2.8 LS AF for Phase One / Mamiya
Mint, includes both caps and hood.
€1000 plus shipping.

I'm a long time member of this forum so buy with absolute confidence. I have sold many high ticket items here.

Title: Re: Insane price reduction - Schneider-Kreutznach 55mm f2.8 LS AF
Post by: shootingalot on February 02, 2025, 03:11:10 am
Hi. I somehow never used this focal length but looking for a lens for car interior on an IQ380 back. Its wide enough I think. How much is shipping to Las Vegas pls? Still considering the 40-80 but not sure yet.
Title: Re: Insane price reduction - Schneider-Kreutznach 55mm f2.8 LS AF
Post by: pemihan on February 02, 2025, 03:23:34 am
Hi. I somehow never used this focal length but looking for a lens for car interior on an IQ380 back. Its wide enough I think. How much is shipping to Las Vegas pls? Still considering the 40-80 but not sure yet.

Hi,
Shipping to Vegas is not too bad, probaby around $50.
Sending you a pm.
Peter