Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on May 31, 2023, 11:59:04 am
-
Up here at 9-10k feet, spring is still under way. I went out last night to check on a patch of flowers that often looks good this time of year and they are indeed looking good. It was a nice evening too and as a bonus I didn't have to remove any ticks from myself. Perfect! 8)
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52940227946_5d0448af69_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2oE9vmN)
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52940619215_7162cf80fd_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2oEbvEP)
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52940379739_4605048fd9_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2oEahtV)
-
That's quite pretty, and the photos are not too shabby either :D
-
3rd one is wonderful.
-
I, too, like your third photo.
-
I love them all but I agree with Paulo and Bob, the third one is outstanding.
-
Thank you all! The third is probably my favorite too. The clouds came in and made everything better at that moment just before the light went away.
What do you think about that flare near the sun? I'm using a new CPL, a Kase magnetic one (pretty nice system, IMO). It makes kind of a grid pattern of flare with those green dots. I cloned out some that was closer to the center in front of a mountain but left the ones by the sun. I take it from the responses that it's not a big problem for the image?