Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on May 28, 2023, 12:45:14 pm

Title: Holt in Önundarfjörður (Westfjords of Iceland)
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 28, 2023, 12:45:14 pm
https://blog.parrikar.com/2023/05/28/holt-in-onundarfjordur/ (https://blog.parrikar.com/2023/05/28/holt-in-onundarfjordur/)

Title: Re: Holt in Önundarfjörður (Westfjords of Iceland)
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 29, 2023, 04:20:21 am
Good one. I like the connection between the church and the hills/volcano in the distance.
Title: Re: Holt in Önundarfjörður (Westfjords of Iceland)
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 29, 2023, 07:11:48 am
Thank you, Paulo.
Title: Re: Holt in Önundarfjörður (Westfjords of Iceland)
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 29, 2023, 06:02:15 pm
That is classic Iceland!
Lovely.
Title: Re: Holt in Önundarfjörður (Westfjords of Iceland)
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 30, 2023, 04:55:09 am
That is classic Iceland!
Lovely.

Indeed. Thanks, Eric.
Title: Re: Holt in Önundarfjörður (Westfjords of Iceland)
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on May 31, 2023, 05:33:51 am
Rajan, you may need to re-upload your image, as it is also showing a 404 Error instead of your image..

Dave
Title: Re: Holt in Önundarfjörður (Westfjords of Iceland)
Post by: francois on May 31, 2023, 05:39:23 am
Wonderful. I think Paulo has a good description for this shot.
Well done.

PS: the image doesn't show for me but I visited your blog!
Title: Re: Holt in Önundarfjörður (Westfjords of Iceland)
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 31, 2023, 05:42:13 am
Dave & Francois - thank you for your comments and for notifying me of the website glitch. I have uploaded again.
Title: Re: Holt in Önundarfjörður (Westfjords of Iceland)
Post by: francois on May 31, 2023, 08:53:44 am
Dave & Francois - thank you for your comments and for notifying me of the website glitch. I have uploaded again.

The "original" image, posted with your message is back again…  :D
Title: Re: Holt in Önundarfjörður (Westfjords of Iceland)
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 31, 2023, 09:41:02 am
The "original" image, posted with your message is back again…  :D

It is not back. I deleted the unfound image and uploaded again in its stead. :-)


Title: Re: Holt in Önundarfjörður (Westfjords of Iceland)
Post by: francois on June 01, 2023, 05:04:53 am
It is not back. I deleted the unfound image and uploaded again in its stead. :-)

OK, so no magic trick involved here…