Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: armand on May 15, 2023, 02:24:13 pm

Title: Spring
Post by: armand on May 15, 2023, 02:24:13 pm
Few from around the house
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 15, 2023, 04:58:20 pm
#2 & #3 are lovely.
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: francois on May 16, 2023, 07:33:07 am
A very nice set… I also love the first one with those superb colors. So, for me it's 1, 2 and 3.
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: David Eckels on May 16, 2023, 09:18:27 am
I like 'em all! Number 4 is way cool expanded.
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 17, 2023, 01:48:15 pm
Good set.
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: armand on May 20, 2023, 10:45:12 pm
Thank you all!

I put a lot of time over the years in planting these and now it's paying off.
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 21, 2023, 05:35:55 pm
Excellent set!
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: armand on May 31, 2023, 10:26:09 pm
Thank you Eric!


Few more from around the same time
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: Bozzdivine on June 01, 2023, 03:37:04 am
Thank you Eric!


Few more from around the same time

I love the second one! Those tulips covered in dew are something
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: francois on June 01, 2023, 05:31:49 am
Great spring garden shots. The vivid colors make me happy.
Thanks for sharing, Armand.
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: MattBurt on June 01, 2023, 03:08:35 pm
Nice, I love all the color!
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on June 01, 2023, 07:22:28 pm
Shot 4 with it's wide range of vibrant colours, just makes me feel happy  :)

Dave
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: armand on June 08, 2023, 12:01:12 am
Thank you again, much appreciated!