Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on May 13, 2023, 10:06:15 am

Title: Blackbird Chasing Osprey with Fish
Post by: RSL on May 13, 2023, 10:06:15 am
.
Title: Re: Blackbird Chasing Osprey with Fish
Post by: francois on May 14, 2023, 09:01:06 am
Perfect… a flying fish. You're quick on the draw, Russ!
Good shooting.
Title: Re: Blackbird Chasing Osprey with Fish
Post by: RSL on May 14, 2023, 09:49:46 am
Thanks, Francois. You keep your eyes open and occasionally you get lucky.
Title: Re: Blackbird Chasing Osprey with Fish
Post by: francois on May 15, 2023, 04:40:29 am
Skilled people, like you, tend to provoke luck!

Anyway, well done again.
Title: Re: Blackbird Chasing Osprey with Fish
Post by: armand on May 15, 2023, 02:16:12 pm
Nice!
I don't have the patience for these shots and when they fortuitously show up in front of me often I'm not ready; so I'm glad I get to enjoy it when others get it.
Title: Re: Blackbird Chasing Osprey with Fish
Post by: francois on May 16, 2023, 07:31:15 am
Nice!
I don't have the patience for these shots and when they fortuitously show up in front of me often I'm not ready; so I'm glad I get to enjoy it when others get it.

Well said!
Title: Re: Blackbird Chasing Osprey with Fish
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 18, 2023, 07:49:31 pm
Great catch, Russ.