Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Chris Kern on May 12, 2023, 06:14:17 pm

Title: This is Me
Post by: Chris Kern on May 12, 2023, 06:14:17 pm
I've never bothered to upload an avatar on any of the few websites where I have accounts, but after generating the attached image of a “steampunk” camera with Adobe Firefly (https://www.adobe.com/sensei/generative-ai/firefly.html), I couldn't resist.  (If I start using emojis, please block everything I post.)
Title: Re: This is Me
Post by: francois on May 14, 2023, 08:59:52 am
Wow, I never thought you'd look like this!  ;D
Title: Re: This is Me
Post by: Chris Kern on May 14, 2023, 11:21:45 am
Wow, I never thought you'd look like this!

Well, I used content-aware fill to remove the gray hair.
Title: Re: This is Me
Post by: francois on May 14, 2023, 01:19:02 pm
Well, I used content-aware fill to remove the gray hair.

Makes sense... now I see!  ;D