Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on May 12, 2023, 02:55:09 am

Title: The village of Piodão, central Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 12, 2023, 02:55:09 am
On my way back from Serra da Estrela, I visited this wonderful village:

https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=3372

Regards.
Title: Re: The village of Piodão, central Portugal
Post by: francois on May 12, 2023, 04:32:37 am
A beautiful story with absolutely lovely photos. I love the "water in the narrow street", this is unusual but the whole gallery is stunning. I'm glad you didn't weren't put off by the tourist buses. I also liked "built from the local black schist rock", it shows the geologist in you ;.)
Title: Re: The village of Piodão, central Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 12, 2023, 06:58:14 am
Thank you Francois. Indeed it is a beautiful region, these serras do Açor and Lousã. One feels like going back in time, when visiting the region. Piodão, for some reason, has become much more popular than the remaining villages.

For those who don't go and read the blog entry, here is the photo you mentioned.