Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: David Eckels on May 11, 2023, 08:29:55 pm

Title: Three from South Saguaro NP
Post by: David Eckels on May 11, 2023, 08:29:55 pm
West and South Saguaro National Parks are located are located West and East of Tucson Arizona, respectively. Each has receive obviously different treatment.
Title: Re: Three from South Saguaro NP
Post by: Tuco on May 11, 2023, 08:44:19 pm
Nice, That cholla probably has some deep/dark red flowers right now (I live close by, the cholla look good right now)
Title: Re: Three from South Saguaro NP
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 12, 2023, 02:52:08 am
I like the different renditions.
Title: Re: Three from South Saguaro NP
Post by: francois on May 12, 2023, 04:17:56 am
Great shots. The surroundings look a lot more green than I remember but the last time I was in the parks was in September and obviously, things looked a lot more arid.
Title: Re: Three from South Saguaro NP
Post by: Bob_B on May 12, 2023, 07:22:39 am
Nicely done, David. The first photo is a keeper for sure, but all three are great.
Title: Re: Three from South Saguaro NP
Post by: Mark Nadler on May 12, 2023, 09:29:20 am
I also like the first one.  Its colors and the way the sky is layered are both quite good.

mark
Title: Re: Three from South Saguaro NP
Post by: David Eckels on May 14, 2023, 08:53:12 am
Thanks, gentlemen, middle of the day and all that 8)
Francois, the desert is really green these days from lots of rain. Flowers too.
Tuco, do you mean that purple staghorn cactus?
Title: Re: Three from South Saguaro NP
Post by: Tuco on May 14, 2023, 02:30:58 pm
Tuco, do you mean that purple staghorn cactus?
Yes, though the (flower) show for those just ended already since I wrote that.  Desert is rapidly drying out with the warmth and winds.