Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on May 10, 2023, 05:29:55 am

Title: Back to Serra da Estrela, Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 10, 2023, 05:29:55 am
I had the chance to go back last week and walked another trail:

https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=3358

Regards.
Title: Re: Back to Serra da Estrela, Portugal
Post by: Bob_B on May 10, 2023, 07:12:11 am
Paulo, I really like what you've done with the first photo.
Title: Re: Back to Serra da Estrela, Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 11, 2023, 03:22:21 am
Thank you Bob.
Title: Re: Back to Serra da Estrela, Portugal
Post by: francois on May 12, 2023, 04:40:18 am
I like them both and also the last one on your blog (Old woman’s head in São Romão). The dams do provide some interesting and nice photo opportunities, really.
Title: Re: Back to Serra da Estrela, Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 12, 2023, 06:55:15 am
Thank you Francois.