Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on May 05, 2023, 03:09:55 pm

Title: Ms. Anhinga at Dawn
Post by: RSL on May 05, 2023, 03:09:55 pm
.
Title: Re: Ms. Anhinga at Dawn
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 05, 2023, 03:31:38 pm
Well done, Russ, well done.
Title: Re: Ms. Anhinga at Dawn
Post by: RSL on May 05, 2023, 03:37:14 pm
Thanks, Slobodan. Good luck strikes again. But you gotta be there to see it and catch the luck.
Title: Re: Ms. Anhinga at Dawn
Post by: MattBurt on May 05, 2023, 06:50:53 pm
Nice balanced image and great light. Good job.
Title: Re: Ms. Anhinga at Dawn
Post by: rgs on May 05, 2023, 07:18:46 pm
Really nice! Not what I expected from the title.
Title: Re: Ms. Anhinga at Dawn
Post by: francois on May 06, 2023, 05:31:31 am
Very nice. It's funny how my eyes reacted to this shot. First, they went to the bright parts ans then discovered this majestic bird and stayed there.
Well done, Russ.
Title: Re: Ms. Anhinga at Dawn
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 08, 2023, 03:10:24 am
Good one.
Title: Re: Ms. Anhinga at Dawn
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on May 08, 2023, 02:42:58 pm
Yes that is definitely a good one Russ.

Very enjoyable.

Dave
Title: Re: Ms. Anhinga at Dawn
Post by: RSL on May 14, 2023, 03:47:22 pm
Thanks all. I'm fortunate to live in a beautiful place; what I call "the end of the line." I'd much rather be shooting street photography, but at 93 that's usually out of the question. So I go out every morning and walk the half-mile path and spend some time on the dock shooting ospreys fishing in the lake. Occasionally the light will force me to shoot something like this.