Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on April 16, 2023, 09:45:10 am
-
Duet
What a quick, but beautiful Spring we had in Maryland! Most of the daffodils, tulips, and cherry blossoms are gone, a result of several very warm (dare I say, hot) days. I’ve heard the songs of several species of migratory birds in my yard, so summer is certainly on its way.
As a lasting reminder of the season, here's a gorgeous duet of daffodils. Your C&C is welcomed. Thanks for viewing.
-
Lovely
-
Stunning with those yellow tones that are so vibrant! The composition is excellent and the barely visible stem makes these couple of flowers look like they are floating in the air. The black background perfect here.
It's another beauty-
-
Thank you, David and Francois.
-
Very nice, playing with similar subjects I appreciate even more what you got here
-
Armand: Thanks for your kind words.