Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on April 06, 2023, 09:45:36 am
-
Another reflection from a different season from the shore of a placid lake surrounded by woodlands.
Thank you for stopping by. C&C, please.
-
Very pleasing.
-
Nice and relaxing, especially the subtle colors. Reminiscent of John R's motion blurred images.
I love it.
-
Very pleasing.
I agree and also thought it was an ICM (Intentional Camera Movement) style of image when I first saw it, but was very pleased to see that it wasn't and instead, is a well seen abstract of reality.
Great work Bob.
-
Gentlemen: Thank you.
-
Beautiful image. Nicely developed
mark
-
Nicely done!
-
Hi Mark and Matt, and thank you.
-
Pleasing & soothing. Provides a nice counterpoint to the first one in the series.
-
Rajan: Thank you, my friend.
-
Well seen and done.
-
Thank you, Paulo.
-
Flawless - no CC required. Although as a photographer who has tried to produce images like this many times, I can share with the others, what Bob has done here is hard to not only accomplish but see. Well done.
-
Flawless - no CC required. Although as a photographer who has tried to produce images like this many times, I can share with the others, what Bob has done here is hard to not only accomplish but see. Well done.
Thanks!
-
Excellent framing, very often it's difficult to translate in a good photo what you see with the naked eye (for similar type of shots)
-
Hi Armand and thank you.
-
Absolutely wonderful, Bob. Bravo!
-
Thanks, Arlen.