Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RMW on April 04, 2023, 06:57:16 pm

Title: Little Blue Bayou
Post by: RMW on April 04, 2023, 06:57:16 pm
The swamp in spring in St Tammany Parish
Title: Re: Little Blue Bayou
Post by: francois on April 05, 2023, 10:21:47 am
I like the moss that comes down from the trees. The look is a bit IR-like.
Well done.
Title: Re: Little Blue Bayou
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 05, 2023, 12:58:28 pm
That's a fine image.
Title: Re: Little Blue Bayou
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 05, 2023, 01:13:20 pm
Very nicely done. Like Francois, I first thought it was an IR rendition.
Title: Re: Little Blue Bayou
Post by: Bob_B on April 05, 2023, 04:51:38 pm
The processing is darn near perfect.
Title: Re: Little Blue Bayou
Post by: RMW on April 06, 2023, 10:40:51 am
Thank you all very much.
The moment I saw this scene I felt it was the kind I was hoping for, the kind that showed the entire range of light in the wetlands.
Richard