Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on April 02, 2023, 11:16:01 am

Title: Reflection Abstraction
Post by: Bob_B on April 02, 2023, 11:16:01 am
The late afternoon sun reflected on the gently flowing, rippling river water: soothing, serene and colorful. Another reprocessed photograph, this time from 2019.

Please share your thoughts, and thanks for stopping by.
Title: Re: Reflection Abstraction
Post by: francois on April 03, 2023, 04:17:57 am
I love it. The warm light on this cold/damp place offers a comfort. The slight movement in the water also brings some life in the picture.
Well done, Bob.
Title: Re: Reflection Abstraction
Post by: Bob_B on April 03, 2023, 07:35:59 am
Francois: I appreciate your kind words, thank you.
Title: Re: Reflection Abstraction
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on April 03, 2023, 09:52:54 am
I like this painterly result.
Title: Re: Reflection Abstraction
Post by: Bob_B on April 03, 2023, 04:52:03 pm
Thanks, Paulo.
Title: Re: Reflection Abstraction
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 05, 2023, 01:05:19 pm
That is gorgeous.
Title: Re: Reflection Abstraction
Post by: Bob_B on April 05, 2023, 04:50:09 pm
Eric, thank you.
Title: Re: Reflection Abstraction
Post by: Mark Nadler on April 06, 2023, 09:34:42 am
I also like it a lot.

mark
Title: Re: Reflection Abstraction
Post by: Bob_B on April 06, 2023, 09:41:54 am
Thanks, Mark.
Title: Re: Reflection Abstraction
Post by: MattBurt on April 07, 2023, 10:48:18 am
The warm/cool color contrast makes it. Good work.
Title: Re: Reflection Abstraction
Post by: Bob_B on April 07, 2023, 04:48:24 pm
Thanks.